- Marcus Hahnemann dressed but did not play for Wolves against Manchester City.
- Jay DeMerit started and played 90 minutes in Watford's 2-2 draw with Blackpool.
- Frank Simek did not dress for Sheffield Wednesday.
- Oguchi Onyewu dressed but did not play in AC Milan's 2-1 victory over Siena.
- Steve Cherundolo started and played 90 minutes in Hannover's 2-0 win over Nurnberg.
- Charlie Davies started and played 71 minutes in Sochaux's 2-0 loss vs Montpellier.
- Carlos Bocanegra started and played 90 minutes in Rennes' 1-1 draw with Marseille.
In some interesting news, a French report has linked Landon Donovan with a move to PSG. I'm sure Landon would fit in well with the French outfit, one that is far less physical than the Bundesliga and he'll have the opportunity to start immediately. Of course there are several other teams interested including Serie A suitors Livorno.
Other yanks transfer news:
Freddy Adu's loan fallout with Danish club Odense BK is highly disappointing for the young American who needs nothing more than playing time. Rumor has it that the clubs could not agree on the players pay as Adu's salary would be considerably higher than most players are paid in Denmark.
The whole Ricardo Clark to Livorno situation comes down to the end of the current MLS season. Whether or not Livorno's interest continues remains to be seen.